Product description Okuma Azaki Spinning Reel
– Corrosion-resistant graphite body
– CFR : Cyclonic Flow Rotor
– 1 ball bearing + 1 roller bearing
– Quick-Set infinite anti-reverse system
– Machine cut brass pinion
– Aluminum spool
– RES II : Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
– Design graphite handle
– ABS handle knob (T-shape on size 55 & 65)
– Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
– Gear ratio: 4.8:1
– Bearings: 1BB+1RB
– Weight (g): 187
– Line retrieve(cm): 61
– Max Drag Pressure(kg): 5
– Mono line capacity(mm): 0.15/250, 0.20/140, 0.25/90
Cyclonic Flow Rotor:
– Create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor and allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion possibilities throughout the reel.
– Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
Even Flow Roller System:
– Reduce line twists by freely rolling over the line roller without friction.
Rotor Equalizing System:
– Precision balance and eliminates all spool wobble for perfect alignments and smooth cranking.