Product description Okuma Fuel Spin Spinning Reel
Okuma Fuel Spin Spinning Reels stand out a special appearance through the color of classic race car and the corrosion resistant graphite body. The reel equips with cyclonic flow rotor for faster drying, minimizing corrosion.
– Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
– 1 ball bearing drive for smoothness and durability
– Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
– Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
– CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
– Machined aluminum, anodized spool
– Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
– RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
– Gear ratio: 4.5:1
– Bearings: 1BB
– Weight (g): 375
– Line retrieve(cm): 83
– Max Drag Pressure(kg): 14
– Mono line capacity(mm): 0.30/300, 0.35/220, 0.40/170
Cyclonic Flow Rotor:
– Create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor and allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion possibilities throughout the reel.
– Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
Even Flow Roller System:
– Reduce line twists by freely rolling over the line roller without friction.
Rotor Equalizing System:
– Precision balance and eliminates all spool wobble for perfect alignments and smooth cranking.