Okuma Avenger Spinning Reel
Okuma Avenger spinning reels feature precision elliptical gearing system and cyclonic flow rotor design that create less friction during casting for increased distance, greater accuracy, longer line life and minimize water intrusion and corrosion. Offer a wide size range that are suitable for different fish species and fishing methods.
– Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system
– 6BB + 1RB for ultimate smoothness and performance
– Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
– Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
– Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
– CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
– Precision Elliptical Gearing system
– Gear ratio: 5.0:1
– Bearings: 6BB+1RB
– Weight (g): 195
– Line retrieve(cm): 61
– Max Drag Pressure(kg): 3
– Mono line capacity(mm): 0.15/250, 0.20/140, 0.25/90
Precision Elliptical Gearing System:
– Creates less friction during casting for increased distance, greater accuracy, and longer line life, as well as smoother, much uniform drag pressures.
Cyclonic Flow Rotor:
– Create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor and allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion possibilities throughout the reel.
– Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
Even Flow Roller System:
– Reduce line twists by freely rolling over the line roller without friction.
Rotor Equalizing System:
– Precision balance and eliminates all spool wobble for perfect alignments and smooth cranking.